The Advisory Committee to the Home Care Assistance Program consists of consumers receiving home care services, past consumers, program staff and representatives from provider agencies. The Committee meets quarterly at the MRC administrative offices in Boston.
The purpose of the Advisory Committee is to provide consultation to HCAP staff on ways to improve services and set priorities for program development.
- June Hailer
- Walter King
- Nicholene Nash
- Carol Leary
- Susan Coughlin
- Douglas Mason
- Cindy Kartch
- Robert Keller
- Catherine Halloran
- Lisa Gurgone, Mass. Council For Home Care Aide Services
- Brenda Rogers, Abbey Road Home Care
- Patricia Babajide, Hope Restored Human Services
- Marjorie Hess, Arcadia Health Care
- John Macauda, Geriatric Assistance
Rachel Tanenhaus, Department of Public Health, Healthy Aging and Disability Unit
- Betty Maher, Director
- Angela Cipriano-Getsick, Supervisor
- Felix Jordan, Supervisor
- April Anderson, Case Manager
- Katherine Chesebro, Case Manager
- James Cockerham, Case Manager
- Eloise Cruz, Case Manager
- Liz Mahoney, Case Manager
- Chris O’Brien, Case Manager
- Jodi Watson, Case Manager
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.