To promote, education, advocacy for and advocacy by persons with Learning Disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (LD/ADHD), to enhance community inclusion, independence and economic self-sufficiency.
The Massachusetts Statewide Rehabilitation Council (SRC) established the LD/ADHD Task Force in 1992 to disseminate information, promote education and training to the community at large about the nature, characteristics and needs of the individuals with LD/ADHD.
- Improve services for the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) LD/ADHD consumer
- To develop an array of comprehensive resources designed to provide and support and services to persons with LD/ADHD
- To become more proactive in regard to public awareness and understanding of LD/ADHD
- Establish support groups in all MRC Regions
- Made recommendations to MRC to develop a specific code for ADHD
- Collaborated with other organizations to maintain current developments on LD/ADHD issues
- Developed and maintained current resources on LD/ADHD issues
- Developed a website with the guidance from the MRC Webmaster
- Developed & conducted training through MRC on LD/ADHD issues
- Attended & presented at national, state and local conferences of LD/ADHD
- Made recommendations to the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission through the Statewide Rehabilitation Council.
Contact us: (617) 204-3723 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.