- MATCH is the official website of the Assistive Technology Act Program funded by the Rehabilitation Services Administration and implemented by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission. It provides comprehensive information about the availability and funding of assistive technology in Massachusetts.
- The Assistive Technology Program (ATP) is part of MRC's Community Services Program. Our goal is to improve the ability of individuals with significant disabilities to live independently through the use of assistive technology.
- This information is provided by the Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (MCDHH) for people who are looking for assistive technology such as hearing aids.
- The Massachusetts Assistive Technology Loan Program, operated by Easter Seals Massachusetts, gives people with disabilities access to low-interest cash loans so they can buy the assistive technology devices they need.
- Assistive Technology Exchange in MA. GetATstuff is an on-line catalog of used assistive technology for sale or donation. Items needed can also be listed.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.