Evidence Required by DDS For Case Documentation
Vocational Information, if necessary
- A history of all work performed in the 15 years prior to adjudication
- A description of exertional level and skill requirements for each job
- Educational history
When all required medical/vocational information is received, the disability examiner and staff physician and/or psychologist carefully evaluate each claim, using a sequential evaluation process.
Sources of Information
The following people or agencies can help supply the information that is needed to process a claim for disability benefits.
- Treating Physicians/Psychologists
- Clinic and Hospital records
- School records (IEP, IQ evaluations, etc.)
- Consultative Examinations authorized by the DDS
- by panel physicians/psychologists
- by attending physicians/psychologists
- Non-physician health care professionals
- Observations by friends, relatives, acquaintances.
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.