Evidence Required by DDS For Case Documentation
Vocational Information, if necessary
- A history of all work performed in the 15 years prior to adjudication
- A description of exertional level and skill requirements for each job
- Educational history
When all required medical/vocational information is received, the disability examiner and staff physician and/or psychologist carefully evaluate each claim, using a sequential evaluation process.
Sources of Information
The following people or agencies can help supply the information that is needed to process a claim for disability benefits.
- Treating Physicians/Psychologists
- Clinic and Hospital records
- School records (IEP, IQ evaluations, etc.)
- Consultative Examinations authorized by the DDS
- by panel physicians/psychologists
- by attending physicians/psychologists
- Non-physician health care professionals
- Observations by friends, relatives, acquaintances.
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .