- The presence of a severe physical disability which must accompanied sensory, cognitive, or emotional limitations that significantly impede day to day life management.
- Residency in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Ineligibility for services through the MRC Statewide Head Injury Program (SHIP).
- Ineligibility for any service that meets a similar need for support provided by any other EOHHS agency or state funding source,
- Have the ability to tolerate the emotional stresses of community living, with reasonable supports, and have the cognitive ability to direct their case coordinators.
- Must not be impeded by guardianship from making informed choices.
The following criterion applies to the Adult Program only:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
The following criteria apply to the Turning 22 program only.
- Must be referred to MRC through the Chapter 688 referral process.
- Supported living must be identified as a needed service in the consumer's Individual Transition Plan (ITP).
Individuals who meet the above eligibility criteria will be prioritized for services based on available funding.
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.