Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Documents
CMS Money Follows the Person Technical Assistance information
Technical Assistance Power Point presentations and other materials can be located at www.mfp-tac.com
Technical Assistance is provide in the following areas:
- Overview, organization and administration
- Establishing benchmarks
- Benefits and services
- Participant recruitment and enrollment
- Participant safeguards and self-determination
- Quality program
- Evaluation - State and National Requirements
- Qualified housing
- Wrap-up/Final Q&A
- Section Q return to community: challenges and solutions
Massachusetts Money Follows the Person Documents
- Downloadable Project Summary with Contact Information
This one pager includes an overview of the project, the website address, and the email address for sharing information and submitting questions. Please download this sheet to share information with your organization or individuals who may be interested. Thank you for helping us to spread the word!
- Massachusetts Money Follows the Person Rebalancing Demonstration Operational Protocol Version 1.0 file size 4MB
- November 9, 2011, Money Follows the Person Working Group Presentation
- Standing Olmstead Advisory Committee Power Point - 10/22/10
- Money Follows the Person Working Group Power Point - 11/12/10
- Money Follows the Person Working Group Power Point - 12/3/10
- Money Follows the Person Working Group Power Point - 12/20/10
- Money Follows the Person Working Group Power Point - 1/5/11
- Money Follows the Person Working Group Power Point - 3/25/2011
- August 26, 2011, Money Follows the Person Working Group Presentation
- MFP Discussion Group: New Waivers Presentation - 12/16/11
- Money Follows the Person - Introduction to MFP in Massachusetts - 2/2/2012
- MFP Benchmark Demonstration Data Power Point - 5/18/12
- Money Follows the Person Working Group Power Point - 8/15/2012
- Money Follows the Person Grant and Waiver Demonstration Overview Power Point - 8/15/2012
- Money Follows the Person Today and the Future - 10/10/12
- Money Follows the Person Meeting Minutes - 10/10/12
- Money Follows the Person Working Group Power Point 11-28-12
- Money Follows the Person Working Group Power Point 3-28-13
- National MFP reports from Mathematica Policy Research
- Project Abstract and Profile
- Cover Letter
For further information, please contact us by email at MFP@state.ma.us.
At the last Money Follows the Person (MFP) Open Meeting on October 10, 2012, Robin Callahan, Deputy Medicaid Director for Policy and Programs, announced the formation of three newly formed MFP Workgroups. These workgroups were developed to gather ideas and feedback from Stakeholders, to better ensure that MFP directions, resources and materials meet the needs of individuals we serve.
If you are interested in sharing your expertise and experience on an MFP workgroup, or need more information, please contact the MFP Project Office at MFP@state.ma.us or the workgroup facilitator listed below. Please send your request for accommodations to MFP@state.ma.us and list the workgroup you are joining.
- Housing Search and Access - Kristina Hals (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Training - Barry Schwartz (email@example.com)
- Outreach Materials and Marketing – Mike Richards (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for your continued interest in the Money Follows the Person Demonstration.
Money Follows the Person Working Group
Posted at 2:04PM, March 25, 2013
Boston Public Library - Mezzanine Conference Room
700 Boylston Street, Boston MA 02116
Please contact MFP@state.ma.us if you would like to attend the meetings.
Requests for reasonable accommodations should be sent to MFP@state.ma.us. Although an RSVP is not required, it is appreciated.
This information is from the Executive Office of Health and Human Services.