- Has a disabling condition which prevents them from performing one or more homemaking tasks
- Requires homemaking assistance to prevent hospitalization or institutionalization
- Meets the MRC - HCAP financial guidelines
- Is living alone* or with another adult relative or significant other with a disabling condition
- Is between the ages of 18 and 59
- Is not legally blind ( MA Commission for the Blind also has a program)
- Does not already have services through a comparable benefit (e.g., PCA)
*Individuals with children under 18 years old may be eligible for services if they meet all other eligibility criteria, however, services are provided only to adults with disabilities.
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.