About Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Waiver:
The Department of Developmental Services (DDS) Home and Community Based Services Waivers are a way for individuals to receive services in their home instead of an institution. These Waivers are a federal state partnership. They are run by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts through MassHealth (Medicaid) which pays for health care and services in the home for individuals living in Massachusetts who have limited income.
- Understanding the Adult Waiver Program (PDF) file size 1MB
- Choosing the Best Waiver Service file size 1MB
- Waiver Application
- Waiver Application Spanish Front
- Waiver Application Spanish Back file size 1MB
- Waiver Application Chinese Traditional Front
- Waiver Application Chinese Traditional Back
- Waiver Application Haitian Creole Front
- Waiver Application Haitian Creole Back
- Waiver Application Khmer Front
- Waiver Application Khmer Back
This information is provided by the Department of Developmental Services.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.