Brain Injury and Statewide Specialized Community Services (BI&SSCS)
Information and Referral Contact People
(617) 204-3852 or 1-800-223-2559 ext. 2
Director, Nicky Osborne
- Supervisor, Ernestine Fenton
- Joyce Rodriguez
- Edward Loring
Statewide Head Injury Program (SHIP) Regional Coordinators
- Supervisor, Bob Ferris
- Boston, William Kowalczyk
- MetroSouth, Joseph Kelley
- MetroWest, Maryellen Sullivan
- Northeast , Audria Chea
- Northeast, Jaclyn White
- Southeast, Sheila Lees
- Central and Western Supervisor, David Kopczynski
- Central, Carolyn Blair
- Western, Joan Westbrook
- Western, TBD
Statewide Head Injury Program (SHIP) Residential Coordinators
- Supervisor, Caroline Christen
- Brenna Pradell-Boyd
- Kristan Severino
- Kenneth Hughes
- Joseph Olivieri
- Sharisse Keetz
- Maria King-Bynoe
Statewide Head Injury Program (SHIP) Day/Vocational Contracts, David Kopczynski
Statewide Head Injury Program (SHIP) Recreation Programs, David Kopczynski
Nursing Facility Transition Coordinators
- Supervisor, Beth Williams
- Mary Adams
- Loredana Brugnaro
Community Living Division Transition Team
- Supervisor, Jane Buckley
- Chapter 688 Statewide Coordinator, Anne Spector
- Chapter 688 Eligibility Coordinator, MicheleForlizzi
- Statewide Transition Coordinator, Megan Bercume
Obtain information by calling (617) 204-3852 or toll-free (in Massachusetts only) 1-800-223-2559. TTY: (617) 204-3817. Or send an e-mail to SHIPU@MRC.state.ma.us.
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.