- These resources are dedicated to raising awareness of resources for individuals with vision impairment, legal blindness or deaf/blindness and intellectual disability.
- Contains responses to questions regarding implementation of the Department's Health Promotion and Coordination Initiative and other general health related issues.
- Guidelines for support staff that give clear information regarding observable signs and symptoms that may indicate significant illness.
- A method for presenting information gathered over the course of the year with respect to health status in a useful, summative format.
- These recommendations were adapted from the Massachusetts Health Quality Partnership's 2003 Preventive Health Standards to address the specific needs of people with intellectual disabilities.
- An overview of the Department's strategic management process, and the rationale for the recommendations from the committee.
- A protocol on how to initiate a clinical review by a Department's nurse.
- DDS's complete Health Promotion and Coordination Initiative Training and Resources Manual contains more details about the development and use of the forms and processes in the Health Initiative.
- This system of forms and tools is designed to assist in the coordination of health reporting and communication. Some forms have been mandated for use in provider agencies, while others provide templates that may be adapted. These forms may also be useful to families and individuals.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.