- Explore how to make your home and workplace accessible and safe; discover resources for accessibility; and techniques for safe mobility, falls prevention, and fire safety.
- See how the eye works, how vision can be affected by specific eye disorders; learn more about causes of vision loss; and discover effects of aging on your eyes.
- Discover tips for keeping eyes safe and reducing glare; find out how to best prepare for eye exams and eye surgery; learn about nutrition for healthy eyes; and find an eye care provider near you!
- Explore resources for fitness, fun and discovery; learn about movie and television access, discover talking resources for books, news, sports, and entertainment.
- Discover both Massachusetts based and National organizations that provide resources to individuals with vision impairment, blindness or deafblindness.
- Browse catalogs specific to items to meet the needs of individuals with vision impairment, blindness or deafblindness.
- Sign up to receive email notification of upcoming trainings on topics/resources related to vision care, blindness, deafblindness, low vision, and vision impairment.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.