- There are many types of Learning Disabilities that may affect one's ability to participate in school and succeed in the workplace.
- Information about ADHD, which is a neurobiological disorder.
- We are a task force of people concerned with advocacy for and self-advocacy by persons with Learning Disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (LD/ADHD).
- Anxiety Disorders, Autism, Depression, Substance Abuse and Addiction, and Tourette Syndrome are the major behavioral and neurological conditions that often accompany the LD/ADHD diagnosis.
- Information regarding learning disabilities.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.