Brookline, MA 02445
Voice / TTY (617) 739-9080
Fax (617) 232-9256
We assist individuals of all disabilities to go to work. If you are unemployed or underemployed, you may be able to benefit from vocational services. All VR consumers must reside in Massachusetts and be eligible to work in the United States. The Brookline MRC Office serves individuals who reside in the following towns: Allston, Brighton, Brookline, Jamaica Plain, Newton, Roslindale and West Roxbury.
To Make a Referral
Any individual with a disability can inquire about obtaining services. Friends, relatives and health care providers can also refer an individual to MRC. Ourservices are designed to assist individuals with disabilities to make informed choices about work. We have two easy ways you can start this process.
Call (617) 739-9080 and ask for the Counselor On Duty.
- Walk in to our office any Tuesday at 10:00 am for a group information session.
Directions to Our Office
We are located across the street from Brookline City Hall, just a few doors down from the Police Station and the Fire Department. We are accessible form Route 9, the 65 or 66 bus and the Green Line (D line, Brookline Village stop.)
There is metered parking available on Washington Street and in the public parking lot. There is also limited HP parking in front of the building and more in the public parking lot.
From Route 128
- Take Route 9 East, follow about four miles.
- Take a left onto Cypress Street (Mobil gas station is a landmark) and follow about one mile to the intersection of Washington Street.
- Turn right and proceed one block. Town Hall will be on the left.
From Beacon Street
- At Washington Square take Washington Street southbound.
- Follow about 2 miles. Town Hall is a white office building on the left past the Police Station and Public Library.
From Route 9 - Westbound from Boston
- Take a right onto Washington Street (landmarks: Fire Station on left, Brookline Savings Bank in front of you.).
- Proceed over the hill, bear left. Town Hall is one block ahead on the right.
By Public Transportation
- Green Line, D Train to Brookline Village Stop.
- Walk up the hill to Harvard Street, go to lights and bear left onto Washington Street. Our office is one block ahead on the left.
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.