Greenfield MA 01301
Voice/TTY (413) 774-2326
Fax (413) 774-4654
We assist individuals of all disabilities to go to work. If you are unemployed or underemployed, you may be able to benefit from vocational services. All VR consumers must reside in Massachusetts and be eligible to work in the United States. This Area Office serves the following communities: Amherst, Ashfield, Athol, Bernardston, Buckland, Charlemont, Colrain, Conway, Cummington, Deerfield, Erving, Gill, Goshen, Greenfield, Hadley, Hatfield, Hawley, Heath, Leverett, Leyden, Monroe, Montague, New Salem, Northfield, Orange, Pelham, Petersham, Phillipston, Rowe, Royalston, Shelburne, Shutesbury, Sunderland, Warwick, Wendell, Whately, and Williamsburg.
To Make a Referral
Any individual with a disability can inquire about obtaining services. Friends, relatives, and health care providers can also refer an individual to MRC. Our services are designed to assist individuals with disabilities to make informed choices about work. We have two easy ways you can start this process.
- Call and mention that you would like to arrange a referral. A member of our support staff will help you complete a short telephone inquiry and you will be assigned a counselor who will contact you to arrange an appointment.
- Walk into our office between the hours 8:45am and 5pm (Monday through Friday) and a member of our support staff will assist you.
Directions to Our Office
From Boston via Mass Turnpike
- Take turnpike to Exit 4.
- On to Route 91 North. Take Exit 26 onto Route 2 heading East.
- The Greenfield Area Office is one mile down on Main Street on the left near a green canopy numbered 238 Main Street. The office entrance is to the right of the canopy. The office is on the third floor via the elevator.
From Boston via Route 2
- After passing the Entering Greenfield town marker on Route 2 West bear to the left and come to a stop light. This becomes the French King Highway, a.k.a. High Street.
- About 2 miles further down High Street becomes Main Street bearing to the right.
- The Greenfield Area Office is two blocks down on the right after the lights on Main Street near a green canopy numbered 238 Main Street. The office entrance is to the right of the canopy. The office is on the third floor via the elevator
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.