Holyoke MA 01040
Voice/TTY (413) 536-8200
Fax (413) 533-5022
We assist individuals of all disabilities to go to work. If you are unemployed or underemployed, you may be able to benefit from vocational services. All VR consumers must reside in Massachusetts and be eligible to work in the United States. The Holyoke Area Office serves the following communities: Belchertown, Chesterfield, Chicopee, Easthampton, Granby, Holyoke, Ludlow, Middlefield, Monson, Northampton, Palmer, South Hadley, Southampton, Ware, Westhampton, and Worthington .
To Make a Referral
Any individual with a disability can inquire about obtaining services. Friends, relatives, and health care providers can also refer an individual to MRC. Our services are designed to assist individuals with disabilities to make informed choices about work. We have two easy ways you can start this process.
- Call (413) 536-8200 and mention that you would like to arrange a referral. A member of our support staff will help you complete a short telephone inquiry. You will be assigned to a counselor who will contact you to arrange an appointment.
- Walk into our office between the hours 8:45am and 5:00pm (Monday through Friday) and a member of our support staff will assist you.
Directions to Our Office
East from Boston:
- Mass. Turnpike West to West Springfield Exit 4
- Take I-91 North to Exit 17A. Exit 17 A flows directly onto Dwight St.
- Go straight down Dwight St. to High St. (See City Hall on your right). Continuing on Dwight St. cross High St. and take first left onto Front St. Take sharp left into parking garage (Cost is .25 per hour).
- Exit parking garage onto Dwight St., walk to High St. take a right and 1/2 block North on the left 187 High St. There is a canopy over the entrance door. There is a self service elevator located in the back of the building which will bring you to the fourth floor where we are located.
Coming from North & Greenfield Area:
- Take I-91 South to first holyoke Exit.
- Turn left and follow instructions from Item 3 above.
Coming from South & Springfield Area:
- Follow instructions for East from Boston from Item #2 above.
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.