Lowell, MA 01851
We assist individuals of all disabilities to go to work. If you are unemployed or underemployed, you may be able to benefit from vocational services. All VR consumers must reside in Massachusetts and be eligible to work in the United States. This Area Office serves the following communities: Acton, Bedford, Billerica, Boxborough, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Dunstable, Littleton, Lowell, Tewksbury, Tyngsborough, and Westford and Wilmington.
To Make a Referral
Any individual with a disability can inquire about obtaining services. Friends, relatives, and health care providers can also refer an individual to MRC. Our services are designed to assist individuals with disabilities to make informed choices about work. We have two easy ways you can start this process.
- Call (978) 458-4544 and mention that you would like to arrange a referral. A member of our support staff will help you complete a short telephone inquiry and you will be assigned a counselor who will contact you to arrange an appointment.
- Walk into our office between the hours 8:45am and 5pm (Monday through Friday) and a member of our support staff will assist you.
Directions to Our Office
From Rte 495 North or South - Take exit marked Lowell Connector Exit 35C.
From Rte 3 North or South - Take exit marked Lowell Connector Exit 30B.
Once on the Lowell Connector:
- After approximately one mile take Exit 4 marked Plain Street.
- At the bottom of the exit ramp take a left.
- Proceed to the set of lights and take a right. Walgreens will be on the corner.
- Drive approximately one quarter mile. Gulf gas station will be on the left.
- Take your next left into the parking lot.
- The building has a sign "MassachusettsRehabilitation Commission."
Look for the green awning above the doorway marked "325".
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.