100 Medway Road, Suite 102
Milford, MA 01757
Voice/ TTY: (508) 478-0700
Fax: (508) 634-0746
We assist individuals of all disabilities to go to work. If you are unemployed or underemployed, you may be able to benefit from vocational services. All VR consumers must reside in Massachusetts and be eligible to work in the United States. The Milford Area Office serves the following communities: Bellingham, Blackstone, Douglas, Franklin, Grafton, Hopedale, Medway, Mendon, Milford, Millbury, Millis, Millville, Norfolk, Northbridge, Plainville, Sutton, Upton, Uxbridge, Whitinsville and Wrentham.
To Make a Referral
Any individual with a disability can inquire about obtaining services. Friends, relatives, and health care providers can also refer an individual to MRC. Our services are designed to assist individuals with disabilities to make informed choices about work. We have two easy ways you can start this process.
- Call (508) 478-0700 and ask for the Counselor On Duty. The C.O.D. will help you to complete a short telephone inquiry and will schedule an in-office orientation.
- Walk in to our office between the hours 8:00 am and 5:00 pm (Monday through Friday) and ask for the Counselor On Duty.
- Weekly “Information Sessions” at 10:00AM on Wednesdays. Please call, in advance.
- Job Seeking Skills Groups
- Monthly in office COPS testing
Directions to Our Office
From 495 North or South:
- Take exit 19 (Route 109).
- Take 109 toward Milford.
- Proceed past one set of lights.
- 100 Medway Road / Home National Office Plaza is on the right side of the street.
- The MRC office is on the first floor.
Handicap parking is available in the front of the building. Additional parking is available behind the building.
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.