- Diagnostic Evaluations
- Interest and Aptitude Testing
- College or Vocational Training
- Job Placement Assistance
- Counseling and Guidance
- Supported Work
- Skills Training
- Job Coaches and Tutors
- Vehicle Modifications
- Housing Modifications
- Injured Worker's Program
- Assistive and/or Rehabilitation Technology
- Programs for Individuals Turning 22 (Ch. 688)
- Consultation to Employers
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.