- The Department of Children and Families (DCF) is the Massachusetts state agency responsible for protecting children from child abuse and neglect. To report abuse or neglect, call the Child-at-Risk Hotline anytime of the day or night at 800-792-5200.
- If you are thinking about adoption, please consider the difference you can make in a child's life. You can find more information here.
- The Massachusetts Family Caregiver Support Program empowers elders and caregivers by providing information, education, support, and services that enhance quality of life.
- Information on services and programs that help you choose and pay for child care services, learn about employment opportunities in the field, and also understand the legal dimensions relevant to child care policies.
- Programs and services for newborn, early childhood, child and adolescent health care, including programs addressing special health care needs. Also, links to various community health initiatives including the Community Health Network coalition, multicultural health programs, and refugee and immigrant health programs.
- Information regarding residential programs, adolescent services, and juvenile justice services provided by various departments in the Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
- Foster care services and licensing information.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.