• Child Care Assistance for Current or Former Recipients of TAFDC

    Child care help is available to people receiving TAFDC. You should ask your Transitional Assistance Worker for a child care authorization. Once authorization is received, an appointment should be made with the Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) agency listed on the authorization.
  • Early Intervention

    Early Intervention provides family-centered services to help children who qualify to develop the skills they will need to continue to grow into happy and healthy members of the community.
  • Department of Revenue - Child Support Enforcement Unit

    Every child has the legal right to get money from both parents, whether the parents are separated, divorced or were never married. You may be able to get child support and/or health coverage from your child's other parent. The child support you receive will help you make a better life for you and your children. If you are not already receiving child support, call DOR , Child Support Enforcement Unit at 1-800-332-2733.
  • Interagency Restraint and Seclusion Prevention Initiative