Below are some extra benefits that are offered to members in MassHealth Standard, Family Assistance and CommonHealth plans.
Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan:
- Free infant/toddler car safety seats
- Free child bike helmets
- Free manual breast pumps for nursing mothers
MassHealth Primary Care Clinician (PCC) Plan:
- Health-education materials available to help you take care of yourself and your children
- Health-education materials on asthma management
- Health-education materials to help you control your diabetes
Health New England:
- $50 wellness reimbursement allowance
- Free dental kit upon request
- HNEPlus discount program: Discounts at local businesses, such as YMCA of Springfield and YMCA of Greenfield; Peter Pan Bus Lines; Springfield museums; Look Memorial Park; Blandford Ski Area
Neighborhood Health Plan*:
- Gym membership reimbursement: up to $50
- Up to $130 in savings on childbirth classes
- Free books on family wellness, taking care of children, and teen health
*As of October 17, 2016, Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) is temporarily not accepting any new enrollments. This change does not affect members currently enrolled in NHP.
- Free Weight Watchers® registration, plus $50 back on program costs
- Up to $50 back on your gym fees or fitness activities, such as dance classes, yoga, and sports leagues
- More choices on eyeglasses and contact lenses, plus discounts and $30 back
This information is provided by MassHealth.