A Medicare-Medicaid Partnership for Eligible Seniors
MassHealth members aged 65 and older have the option of enrolling in a coordinated health plan called Senior Care Options (SCO). SCO is a comprehensive health plan that covers all of the services reimbursable under Medicare and MassHealth, through a senior care organization and its network of providers. Enrollment in SCO is voluntary.
Members who join SCO will have a primary care physician who is affiliated with the senior care organization. The member's primary care physician and a team of nurses, specialists, and a geriatric support services coordinator, will work with the member to develop a plan of care to address the specific needs of the member. Members enrolled in SCO will have 24-hour access to the team, geriatric support services, and active involvement in decisions about their health care.
To enroll, contact the Senior Care Organization.
Senior Care Options Brochures
- MassHealth Senior Care Options (PDF)
- NaviCare (PDF) file size 2MB
- Commonwealth Care Alliance - Senior Care Options Program (PDF) file size 2MB
- UnitedHealthcare Senior Care Options file size 1MB
- Senior Whole Health (PDF)
- Tufts Health Plan Senior Care Options file size 1MB file size 2MB
This information is provided by MassHealth.