Did you recently get a letter from MassHealth about renewing your health coverage? If so, please be sure to complete your renewal by the due date in your letter. Get started today so that you and your family do not experience any gaps in health coverage.
Note: The following information applies to MassHealth members younger than age 65 and members of any age who are either disabled working adults or parents or caretaker relatives of a child younger than age 19. If you have not yet received a letter telling you to renew, you do not need to do anything at this time unless you have had a change in circumstances. MassHealth will continue to send out annual renewal letters on a regular basis.
How to Renew
1. Go to MAhealthconnector.org and sign into your user account.
• If you don’t have an account, use the web link provided in your renewal letter to create an account. Or call MassHealth Customer Service to get help creating your online account.. (You’ll need an e-mail address.)
• If you have an account, but don’t know your username and/or password, you can “reset” them on the website.
• If you don’t remember creating an online account, you do not need to complete a new application. Go to MAhealthconnector.org and try to reset your username and password or call us at 1-800-841-2900 and we can help.
• Once you have access to your account, review the information on your renewal application. This is the fastest and easiest way to renew your MassHealth coverage.
2. Use the customized form that came with your renewal letter.
It’s already filled out with your household information.
• Step 1: If you need to make updates, follow the instructions on the form. Please make sure that your handwriting is easy to read.
• Step 2: Sign and date the form, and mail ALL PAGES to Health Insurance Processing Center, P.O. Box 4405, Taunton, MA 02780 or fax to 1-857-323-8300.
3. Renew by phone.• Call us at 1-800-841-2900 to renew by phone.
Need help with your renewal right now?
Give us a call at 1-800-841-2900. We’d be happy to help.
Need one-on-one help with your renewal?
Go to a MassHealth Enrollment Event. We’ll walk you through the entire renewal process, and you’ll get an on-the-spot decision on your eligibility.
If you cannot attend an enrollment event, you can get free, in-person help from a trained, certified enrollment assister, like a Navigator or Certified Application Counselor, who can answer your questions and help you apply. To find one near you, go to the Enrollment Assister Search web page at MAHealthconnector.org.
This information is provided by MassHealth.