MassHealth's Wellness Program supports you in:
- making healthy choices; and
- taking actions to keep you healthy:
- scheduling and keeping regular well visits with your doctor or nurse;
- getting recommended health screenings; and
- talking to your doctor or nurse about your health.
What is wellness?
- Wellness is being aware and making choices to be active, eat healthy, and maintain your emotional well-being.
How will the MassHealth Wellness Program help me to be healthier?
The MassHealth Wellness Program will
- share with you information about making healthy choices;
- remind you to schedule visits with your doctor or nurse ;
- help you think of questions to ask your doctor or nurse when you go to your well visit; and
- give you tips to help you work with your doctor to keep yourself healthy and prevent health problems before they start!
This information is provided by MassHealth.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.