MassHealth's Wellness Program supports you in:
- making healthy choices; and
- taking actions to keep you healthy:
- scheduling and keeping regular well visits with your doctor or nurse;
- getting recommended health screenings; and
- talking to your doctor or nurse about your health.
What is wellness?
- Wellness is being aware and making choices to be active, eat healthy, and maintain your emotional well-being.
How will the MassHealth Wellness Program help me to be healthier?
The MassHealth Wellness Program will
- share with you information about making healthy choices;
- remind you to schedule visits with your doctor or nurse ;
- help you think of questions to ask your doctor or nurse when you go to your well visit; and
- give you tips to help you work with your doctor to keep yourself healthy and prevent health problems before they start!
This information is provided by MassHealth .