811 Project Rental Assistance Year One Report – This report details Massachusetts’ Year One outcomes of the collaboration between the Department of Housing and Community Development and the Money Follows the Person Demonstration in successfully re-housing individuals leaving long term care facilities.
- 811 Project Rental Assistance Year One Report file size 3MB
The MFP brochure, “Helping You Return to the Community” provides consumer-friendly information on MFP Demonstration eligibility criteria and services and supports available to qualified MassHealth members.
MFP Brochure – for individuals and families:
The MFP Fact Sheet provides information for nursing facility staff, discharge planners, social workers, community-based organizations and other professionals who assist individuals moving from facility-based care to the community.
(12”x18”) provides consumer-friendly information on MFP Demonstration eligibility criteria and services and supports available to qualified MassHealth members.
- The MFP Mini-Poster – for individuals and families file size 1MB file size 3MB
- Informed Consent Form Massachusetts Money Follows the Person Rebalancing Demonstration
- Formulario de Consentimiento Informado de Massachusetts Demostración de Reajuste del Dinero Sigue A La Persona
- Termo de Consentimento Livre E Esclarecido Money Follows the Person de Massachusetts Demonstração de Recuperação de Equilíbrio
MassHealth Financial Information Request Form