One Care. Simplify your care.
Starting in October 2013, MassHealth and Medicare will join together with health plans in Massachusetts to offer One Care: MassHealth plus Medicare. One Care is a simpler way to receive your MassHealth and Medicare benefits. One Care lets you keep the benefits you have now and choose a care plan that’s right for you. From doctors and Care Team members to additional behavioral health benefits, vision and dental services, you choose what works for you. One simple choice may help you live healthier, stay more active, and be more independent, by simply bringing your care together.
One Care is for adults with
- physical disabilities
- intellectual/developmental disabilities
- multiple chronic illness or functional and cognitive limitations
- serious mental illness
- substance use disorders
- individuals who are homeless
Can you participate in One Care?
You may be eligible to sign up for a One Care plan if all of these statements apply to you.
- You are between the ages of 21 and 64.
- You have Medicare Parts A and B.
- You qualify for Medicare Part D (drug coverage).
- You have MassHealth Standard or MassHealth CommonHealth.
- You do not have any private health insurance (like health insurance from your job).
- You do not participate in a Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) waiver.
What services are covered under One Care?
- List of Services Covered by One Care
- Lista de servicios cubiertos para los afiliados inscritos en un plan de One Care Services Covered by One Care
- One Care Dental Services
- Servicios dentales en One Care
One Care Enrollment Materials
One Care enrollment materials are available for download on the One Care Enrollment web page. For information about auto-assignment into a One Care plan, please visit the Automatic Assignment in a One Care Plan web page.
For additional information, please view the One Care Consumer & Caregiver FAQs .