Important! If you need an interpreter or translation help with any One Care: MassHealth plus Medicare notice or form, or if you have any questions about OneCare, please call MassHealth Customer Service at 1-800-841-2900 (TTY: 1-800-497-4648 for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disabled). MassHealth does not discriminate on the basis of national origin.
One Care Enrollment Materials
One Care enrollment materials are available for download on the One Care Enrollment web page.
For information about auto-assignment into a One Care plan, please visit the Automatic Assignment in a One Care Plan web page.
One Care: Facts and Features Brochure
Provides a summary of the services available in One Care and compares a member’s current care with One Care services.
- One Care: Facts and Features Brochure file size 1MB
- One Care: Hechos y Características folleto file size 1MB
Long-Term Supports (LTS) Coordinator
Everyone who enrolls in a One Care plan has the right to have an independent living and long-term services and supports coordinator (LTS Coordinator, for short) on their care team. This document describes that role and provides examples of long-term services and supports (LTSS).
- You have the right to a Long-term Supports (LTS) Coordinator
- Usted tiene el derecho a un Coordinador de Apoyo a Largo Plazo (LTS)
Introduction to One Care booklet
This booklet will help you and your caregivers decide if One Care is for you. To order, please complete the form below.
- Introduction to One Care booklet file size 1MB
- Introduction to One Care Booklet (Large Print)
- Introducción a One Care: MassHealth y Medicare file size 1MB
- Introducción a One Care: MassHealth y Medicare (Letra grande)
- Introduction to One Care in American Sign Language
For consumers to learn more about One Care.
- One Care at a Glance for Consumers
- One Care at a Glance for Consumers (Large Print)
- Un vistazo sobre One Care para los consumidores
- Un vistazo sobre One Care para los consumidores (Letra grande)
To answer questions that providers might get from the people they serve; English only. Print versions available to order.
To display; English on front, Spanish on back. Print versions available to order.