Autism Commission’s Summary of Key Issues/Recommendations/Action Steps as of June 13, 2011
Presentation on "Autism Insurance in Massachusetts (ARICA) - the first 100 days" by Amy Weinstock, Director, Autism Insurance Resource Center, The Shriver Center
- Weinstock ARICA Presentation for the Autism Commission (PPT) file size 2MB
- ARICA Factsheet Autism Insurance Resource Center (PDF)
Presentation on Children's Behavioral Health Initiative: Emily Sherwood, Director of Children's Behavioral Health Interagency Initiatives, EOHHS
- CBHI Presentation Autism Commission Meeting 4.25.2011 (PPT) file size 1MB 2MB | RTF
Issues in Behavioral Health: Ann M. Neumeyer, MD, Medical Director, Lurie Family Autism Center / LADDERS.
- Dr. Ann M. Neumeyer Presentation 3.28.2011 (PPT) file size 1MB
- Birth - 5 Subcommitte (PPT)
- School Age Subcommittee (PPT) file size 2MB
- Transition Age Subcommittee (PPT)
- Adult Services Subcommittee (PPT)
Agency Presentations - Adult Services
- Department of Mental Health:
Laurie Hutcheson, Assistant Commissioner, Quality Management & Policy
Department of Mental Health (PPT)
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission:
Charles Carr, Commissioner
Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (PPT)
- Executive Office of Elder Affairs, MassHealth Office of Long Term Care:
Lisa McDowell, Director of Institutional, Residential, and Day Programs
Office of Long Term Care (PPT)
- Department of Developmental Services:
Janet George, Asst. Commissioner, Policy Planning & Children's Services
Department of Developmental Services - Adult Services (PPT)
Meeting Agenda and Materials 2010
Overview of services and supports for children on the autism spectrum and their families :
- Department of Public Health, Early Intervention:
Ron Benham, Director, Bureau of Family Health & Nutrition
Tracy Osbahr, Director, Office of Specialty Service
Department of Public Health, Early Intervention: (PPT) Division of Early Education & Care
- Evelyn Nellum, Policy Analyst, Special Education
Division of Early Education & Care (PPT) Department of Elementary & Secondary Education:
- Marcia Mittnacht, State Director of Special Education
Department of Elementary & Secondary Education: (PPT) Department of Children & Families:
- Jan Nisenbaum, Deputy Commissioner for Clinical & Program Services
Department of Children & Families: (PPT) Department of Developmental Services:
- Janet George, Asst. Commissioner, Policy Planning & Children's Services
Department of Developmental Services: (PPT)
Overview of services and supports currently provided by the State : Assistant Secretary Jean McGuire, Exec. Office of Health & Human Services, Office of Disability Policies & Programs
Autism Services in Massachusetts (PPT)
This information is provided by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.