The Brain Injury Commission will meet the first Monday of every month. July is scheduled for the second week due to the holiday on the 4th. All meetings will be held from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Locations will be confirmed and posted at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
In the Event of Inclement Weather
In the event of inclement weather, please check www.mass.gov. If state offices are closed then the Brain Injury Commission meeting will be canceled. Last minute concerns should be directed to Laura Paladino at 617-722-1544 or Laura.Paladino@masenate.gov.
Requests for Accommodations
All meeting will be held in accessible locations. Please contact Laura Paladino at 617-722-1544 or Laura.Paladino@masenate.gov with requests for accommodations and/or communication access 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting time.
Schedule for Commission Meetings
- February 7, 2011
- March 7, 2011
- April 4, 2011
- May 2, 2011
- June 6, 2011
- July 11, 2011
- August 1, 2011
- September 26, 2011
- October 24, 2011
- November 14, 2011
Acquired Brain Injury and Traumatic Brain Injury Commission - Next Meeting
November 14, 2011
State House in Room 222 on the Second Floor
- Welcome - Senator Harriette L. Chandler
- Review of the Commission Report
- Identified Service Gaps & Needs
- Comments from Invited Guests & Commission Members
Monday, September 26, 2011, 10:00am - 12:00pm
One Ashburton Place
Matta Conference Room, 11th Floor
- Welcome and Review of Minutes from August Meeting
Review of Commission Calendar Scheduled Meetings
October 24: 10am - 1pm; 1 Ashburton, 21st floor
- Review & Discussion of final draft report
- November 14: 10am - 12pm; State House, Room 222
- Discussion of Sections V & VI of the Draft Commission Report
This information is provided by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services.