School and early education and care personnel are often among the first to identify children and youth with unmet behavioral health needs. This section contains resources on MassHealth behavioral health services tailored to school staff.
School Personnel Resource Guide
The CBHI Resourse Guide for School Personnel contains practical information on MassHealth home- and community-based behavioral services for children and youth under the age of 21.
- CBHI Presentation for School Personnel (PDF)
- Integrating Wraparound in Schools (PDF) file size 1MB file size 4MB
- Behavioral Health and Public Schools Self-Assessment Tool for Schools
This self-assessment tool was drafted by Task Force on Behavioral Health and Public Schools and is designed to assess current activities and strategies that the staff and programs in your school engage in to create a supportive school environment.
- Bullying Prevention and Intervention Resources
- Home- and Community-Based Behavioral Health Services for Children and Families
- Screening for Behavioral Health Conditions
- Child and Adolescent Strengths and Needs (CANS)
This information is provided by MassHealth.