- A resource for faculty preparing the next generation of practitioners who will be working with children, youth and families.
- A resource for higher-education administrators working with students who are enrolled in or eligible for MassHealth and who are under the age of 21. These young adults are covered by the screening and assessment requirements and may also be eligible for certain MassHealth behavioral health services.
Materials from April 2009 Intercollegiate Conference
- Infusing System of Care values and practices into established professional certification competencies (PDF)
- Enhancing Engagement, Discovering Strengths and Culture, and Talking about Problems (PDF)
- Schools, Families, and Community Working Together: Building an Effective Collaborative (PDF)
- The Development of Children and Families of Color (PDF) file size 1MB
- Therapy with African Americans (PDF)
- Preventing Mental, Emotional, and Behavioral Disorders Among Young People: Progress and Possibilities (PDF)
This information is provided by MassHealth.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.