The Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI), Department of Children and Families (DCF), and Department of Mental Health (DMH) have created this Tip Sheet for providers that describe the process for transitioning between and among agency programs.
- Intensive Care Coordination and Family Support and Training: Program Description and Operations Manual
- In-Home Behavioral Services (IHBS) Practice Guidelines
- In-Home Therapy Practice Guidelines file size 1MB
- Mobile Crisis Intervention Practice Guidelines file size 5MB file size 8MB
- Therapeutic Mentoring Practice Guidelines file size 1MB
Registration and training information
Clinicians providing behavioral health services to children under the age of 21.
Screening for Behavioral Health Conditions
This section contains information about the screening requirement; the list of MassHealth-approved screening tools; and regulations and training resources for providers.
MassHealth Provider Training
MassHealth Provider Services conducts one-on-one provider visits and group trainings. In addition, representatives participate in seminars conducted by MassHealth, other MassHealth vendors, and provider professional associations.
Resources to Assist with Clinical Questions Arising from a Behavioral Health Screen-Massachusetts Child Psychiatry Access Project (MCPAP)
A resource available to assist you with all clinical questions that might arise when you perform a screen where a behavioral-health need is identified.
This information is provided by MassHealth.