- Frequently asked questions about Requirement, Billing and Consent
- Frequently asked questions about CANS for clinic administrators, behavioral health providers and others using the CANS
- Clarification When Documenting and Entering CANS For Youth In the Virtual Gateway (VG) CBHI Application
Virtual Gateway: Updated Login and Manage My Account Pages
This document shows you how to log in and how to manage your account on the Virtual Gateway. (PDF)
The Virtual Gateway compiled the top five reasons why CANS Users call the VG helpdesk, resulting in this quick reference grid (PDF)
Information on using the CANS Application on Virtual Gateway
- Information on the CANS 2.1. Release (PDF)
Excerpted from the August 2010 edition of CANSNews, this document provides information on the new features and enhancements included in the winter 2010 release of the CANS application.
- Reference Guide: CBHI Certified Assessor (PDF)
file size 35MB
For clinicians-learn how to enter a CANS, generate reports, and fax consent forms.
- Reference Guide: CBHI Data Entry Operator (PDF)
file size 30MB
For clinician assistants-learn how to enter CANS data for a clinician. Also has useful info for Certified Assessors.
- Reference Guide: CBHI Organization (PDF)
file size 25MB
For administrators-learn how to view CANS data for an organization and generate relevant reports.
- Reference Guide: CBHI Managed Care Entity (PDF)
file size 22MB
For Managed Care Entities (MCE)-learn how to assess CANS data and generate relevant reports.
- Reference Guide: Faxing CBHI Consent Forms (PDF)
file size 13MB
Explains the procedure for faxing consents-Do not use your agency's fax coversheet!
- Reference Guide: Export/File Import to MS Excel (PDF)
file size 17MB
Provides information on how to obtain your organization's CANS data in a data file.
- Virtual Gateway Customer Service (PDF)
file size 6MB
Guidance on the information you should have when you call for help.
- Learn how a CBHI Data Entry Operator adds a SED/CANS Assessment
This link provides data-entry operators with an easy, interactive online lesson that steps them through adding a CBHI SED/CANS Assessment.
- Learn how a CBHI Certified Assessor edits a SED/CANS Assessment
This link provides certified assessors with an easy, interactive online lesson that steps them through activating their Certification Key and how to edit a CBHI SED/CANS Assessment.
This information is provided by MassHealth.