The Children's Behavioral Health Council was established under the provisions of Chapter 321 of the Acts of 2008 (see M.G.L. c.6A, §16Q), An Act Relative to Children's Mental Health. The Council is a unique public-private partnership representing child-serving agencies, parents, and professionals with knowledge and with expertise in the field of children's mental health.
CBHI Annual Reports
- CBHAC Annual Report 2014 file size 5MB
- CBHAC Annual Report 2013 file size 2MB
- CBHAC Annual Report 2012 file size 1MB file size 3MB
- CBHAC Annual Report 2011 file size 3MB
- Annual Report - October 2009 (PDF)
- Annual Report - October 2010 (PDF) file size 2MB
file size 1MB
This information is provided by MassHealth.