The Executive Office of Health and Human Services is working with public and private health care payers across the state to design and implement a payment model that supports the medical home transformation of practices selected into the PCMHI. In addition to the state Medicaid program, MassHealth, payers who may make medical home payments to participating practices for certain lines of business* include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- Health Safety Net administered by Division of Health Care Finance & Policy
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Group Insurance Commission - Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Tufts Health Plan, Neighborhood Health Plan, Unicare
- Health New England
- MassHealth Primary Care Clinician (PCC) Plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
* Please see the PCMHI RFR for details on participating payers/purchasers by line of business
This information is provided by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.