The Executive Office of Health and Human Services released an RFR to solicit applications from practices interested in participating in the Massachusetts Patient Centered Medical Home Initiative. After a competitive evaluation process, 46 practice sites have been selected to participate. They are:
- Barre Family Health Center, Barre
- Baystate High Street Health Center, Adult Medicine, Springfield
- Baystate High Street Health Center, Pediatric Medicine, Springfield
- Baystate Mason Square Neighborhood Health Center, Springfield
- Boston Health Care for the Homeless, Boston
- Boston Medical Center - Family Medicine Center, Boston
- Bowdoin Street Health Center, Dorchester
- Broadway Health Center, Somerville
- Brockton Neighborhood Health Center, Brockton
- Cambridge Family Health, Cambridge
- Codman Square Health Center, Dorchester
- Dorchester House, Dorchester
- Drum Hill Primary, LLC, Chelmsford
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center, East Boston
- Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center, Worcester
- Fairview Pediatrics, Chicopee
- Family Health Center of Worcester, Worcester
- Family Practice Group, P.C., Arlington
- Fitchburg Community Health Center, Fitchburg
- Foley Family Practice, P.C., Athol
- Geiger Gibson Community Health Center, Dorchester
- Greater Gardner Community Health Center, Gardner
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center (Haverhill St.), Lawrence
- Greater New Bedford Community Health Center, New Bedford
- Grove Medical Associates, P.C., Worcester
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Medford
- Hilltown Community Health Centers, Worthington
- Holyoke Health Center, Holyoke
- Joseph M. Smith Community Health Center, Allston
- Joseph M. Smith Community Health Center, Waltham
- Lee Family Practice, P.C., Lee
- Lynn Community Health Center, Lynn
- Malden Family Medicine Center, Malden
- Manet Community Health Center, North Quincy
- Mid Upper Cape Community Health Center, Hyannis
- Neponset Health Center, Dorchester
- Pediatric Associates of Hampden County, Westfield
- Revere Family Health Center, Revere
- South Boston Community Health Center, South Boston
- South End Associates of Fenway Health, Boston
- South End Community Health Center, Boston
- Southern Jamaica Plain Health Center, Jamaica Plain
- Tufts Medical Center, Adult Primary Care, Boston
- UMass Memorial Pediatric Primary Care Associates, Worcester
- Union Square Family Health Center, Somerville
- Whittier Street Health Center, Roxbury
These practices will follow a three-year transformation plan that involves attending nine full-day learning collaborative sessions over 24-months, working with medical home facilitators, submitting monthly reports based on a patient registry, and applying for medical home recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) within 18 months of the start of the Initiative.
To help them learn these competencies and transform their operations, each practice that participates in the PCMHI is receiving several forms of technical assistance support. This includes on-site, individualized coaching from a Medical Home Facilitator. Practices will also participate in a Learning Collaborative, with in-person conferences, online trainings, and data-driven feedback on their performance. They will also have access to information systems support, including resources to help them establish and use patient registries. EOHHS is working closely with the University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS), Commonwealth Medicine division, and Bailit Health Purchasing, LLC to offer this package of technical assistance.
This information is provided by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.