The purpose of the PCMHI is to promote a high-performing health system through a cooperative effort to assure access to high quality, enhanced primary care. In June 2009, Secretary of Health and Human Services Dr. JudyAnn Bigby invited a large group of consumer, physician, nurse practitioner, hospital, insurer, state agency and other interested stakeholder representatives to form the Massachusetts PCMHI Council. The purpose of the Council is to advise EOHHS in its role as convener and overseer of the PCMHI.
PCMHI Council Members
- American Academy of Family Physicians, Massachusetts Chapter
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Massachusetts Chapter
- American College of Physicians, Massachusetts Chapter
- ARC of Massachusetts
- Associated Industries of Massachusetts
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Foundation
- Boston Medical Center (BMC) HealthNet Plan
- Boston Public Health Commission
- Boston Senior Home Care
- Brigham and Women's Hospital Primary Care
- Children's Hospital
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Division of Health Care Finance and Policy
- Evercare Massachusetts
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Group Insurance Commission
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Care for All
- Health Connector
- Health New England
- Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts
- Joseph M. Smith Community Health Center
- Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- Massachusetts Council of Community Hospitals
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services
- Massachusetts Hospital Association
- Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Corporations of Massachusetts
- MetroWest Center for Independent Living, Inc.
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- New England Quality Care Alliance
- Partners HealthCare, Community Benefits Programs
- Senior Whole Health
- Society for General and Internal Medicine (New England Region)
- The Boston Foundation
- Tufts Health Plan
- Williamstown Medical Associates
This information is provided by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.