- ensuring access to care,
- advancing health care quality,
- containing health care costs,
- promoting individual wellness, and
- promoting healthy communities.
In their roles as purchasers; providers; regulators; insurers; stewards of public health; and potential sources for health care financing, the HealthyMass participants are uniquely positioned to develop, implement and align polices to promote quality, affordable health care. The nine participating agencies are:
- the Executive Office of Health and Human Services,
- the Executive Office for Administration and Finance,
- the Office of the Attorney General,
- the Commonwealth Health Insurance Connector Authority,
- the Division of Insurance,
- the Group Insurance Commission,
- the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority,
- the Massachusetts Development Finance Agency, and
- the Department of Correction.
The HealthyMass members identified four initial priorities for their comprehensive, coordinated efforts:
- adoption of consistent payment policies for serious reportable events;
- performance measurement alignment;
- disease management and wellness promotion; and
- administrative simplification.
This information is from
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.