This calendar lists upcoming meetings, events, and funding opportunities that may be of interest to mobility managers and others who work with human service transportation in Massachusetts. Inclusion in this list does not constitute endorsement by the Human Service Transportation Office.
If you know of any meetings, events, or funding opportunities that are not listed below, please tell us about them.
|March 27, 2015|
Healthcare Access Mobility Design Challenge applications due
|April 11, 2015|
TransportationCamp New England 2015
- Following on the success of last year's TransportationCamp, TransportationCamp New England ’15 will continue to examine ways to build connections between disparate innovators in public administration, transportation planning, transportation operations, information design, and software engineering.
- Register here
- Stata Center, Main Floor, 32 Vassar Street, Cambridge, MA 02139
|May 5, 2015|
Statewide Transportation Coordination Conference
May 18-20, 2015
Travel Training Workshop
|May 31 - June 5, 2015|
- National conference on community transportation from CTAA
- Tampa, Florida
- Learn more
|June 16, 2015|
Older Driver Safety Summit: Planning a Safe and Mobile Future for Massachusetts
- 8:30 AM–4:00 PM at the University of Massachusetts Boston, Gerontology Institute, 100 Morrissey Boulevard, Boston
- Creating a five-year plan to reduce crashes and improve older driver safe mobility across the Commonwealth
- Email UMassSafe@ecs.umass.edu to join the list of invitees
|July 20, 2015|
Tufts Health Plan Foundation - letters of inquiry due
- Grants in support of healthy aging
- Deadline for letters of inquiry in the Policy and Advocacy focus area
- Foundation President's Leadership Fund letters of inquiry can be submitted now or in the January funding cycle
- Learn more
July 22, 2015
ADA 25th Anniversary Celebration on the Boston Common
- The New England ADA center is organizing a festive march, speakers, and entertainment to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
August 12-14, 2015
Association of Travel Instruction annual conference
- The national ATI conference is coming to Massachusetts in 2015!
- It will be held at the Courtyard Boston Downtown, 275 Tremont Street
- More information from ATI
|October 27-30, 2015|
National Rural Transit Assistance Program’s Technical Assistance Conference
- Denver, CO
- The target audience for the conference includes rural and tribal transit operators, human service agency transportation providers, and tribes and organizations that are new to transit programs.
- Submit presentation proposals by April 30
This information is provided by the EOHHS Human Service Transportation Office.