This calendar lists upcoming meetings, events, and funding opportunities that may be of interest to mobility managers and others who work with human service transportation in Massachusetts. Inclusion in this list does not constitute endorsement by the Human Service Transportation Office.
If you know of any meetings, events, or funding opportunities that are not listed below, please tell us about them.
Massachusetts Community Transportation Coordination Conference
Bay State Bike Week
- Every May, Massachusetts residents and bike commuters come together to celebrate human-powered, two-wheeled transportation during Bay State Bike Week
- From Cape Cod to the Berkshires and everywhere around and in between, Commonwealth participants organize bike-centric events to encourage new riders and raise awareness about bicycle transportation
- Join or host an event
Community Transportation Association of America EXPO Conference
- Detroit, Michigan
- Join CTAA for the annual Community Transportation EXPO, your chance to collaborate with colleagues from around the nation and across the full spectrum of transportation service providers in a setting dedicated to fresh ideas, innovative products and services, networking and learning. From traditional transit systems to NEMT providers, mobility managers to volunteer operators, EXPO is the confluence of the community transportation field. In addition to important legislative discussions, there will be dozens of training sessions, workshops and networking events that will allow you to advance your understanding of issues, and develop fresh solutions and new approaches.
Tufts Health Plan Foundation Policy and Advocacy Grants – Letters of Inquiry deadline
- Grants supporting age-friendly communities in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island
- How to apply
October 29-November 1
National RTAP 2017 Technical Assistance Conference
- Omaha, Nebraska
- The National Rural Transit Assistance Program is excited to host our third biennial Technical Assistance Conference: Transportation at the Center
- The conference will focus on practical solutions for rural and tribal transportation
- Participating and cooperating organizations include the Federal Transit Administration, Nebraska Department of Roads, Nebraska Association of Transit Providers, University of Nebraska, the National Aging and Disability Transportation Center, and the National Center for Mobility Management
- Presentation proposals due February 15
This information is provided by the EOHHS Human Service Transportation Office.