This calendar lists upcoming meetings, events, and funding opportunities that may be of interest to mobility managers and others who work with human service transportation in Massachusetts. Inclusion in this list does not constitute endorsement by the Human Service Transportation Office.
If you know of any meetings, events, or funding opportunities that are not listed below, please tell us about them.
July 30, 2015
Safe and Accessible Pedestrian Routes for Older Adults webinar
- Webinar from the National Center on Senior Transportation
- 2-3:30 PM
- The webinar will feature local programs and projects focused on pedestrian and street improvements designed to help seniors safely reach their destinations. It will also explore ways to encourage older adult involvement in pedestrian project planning.
- Register here
August 12-14, 2015
Association of Travel Instruction annual conference
- The national ATI conference is coming to Massachusetts in 2015!
- It will be held at the Courtyard Boston Downtown, 275 Tremont Street
- More information from ATI
|October 27-30, 2015|
National Rural Transit Assistance Program’s Technical Assistance Conference
- Denver, CO
- The target audience for the conference includes rural and tribal transit operators, human service agency transportation providers, and tribes and organizations that are new to transit programs.
- Submit presentation proposals by May 30
November 4, 2015
Moving Together 2015
- 7:45AM – 4:30PM
- Boston Park Plaza Hotel, 64 Arlington Street, Boston, MA
- Attend workshops and panels that highlight current pedestrian, bicycle and public transportation topics
- Register here
This information is provided by the EOHHS Human Service Transportation Office.