This calendar lists upcoming meetings, events, and funding opportunities that may be of interest to mobility managers and others who work with human service transportation in Massachusetts. Inclusion in this list does not constitute endorsement by the Human Service Transportation Office.
If you know of any meetings, events, or funding opportunities that are not listed below, please tell us about them.
September 16-18, 2015
Kennedy Center Travel Training Workshop
- Fitchburg, MA
- Workshop for travel trainers or organizations looking to start a travel training program in Massachusetts
- Registration is required. To request a spot, please fill out this survey
September 20-27, 2015
Clean Air Challenge
- Each year, Massachusetts travelers strive to improve air quality by choosing more sustainable transportation options during the Massachusetts Clean Air Challenge. This year, Massachusetts challenges you to explore your commuting options from September 20-27. Let's show how much we can save in money and carbon emissions throughout the entire Commonwealth in one work week!
|October 27-30, 2015|
National Rural Transit Assistance Program’s Technical Assistance Conference
- Denver, CO
- The target audience for the conference includes rural and tribal transit operators, human service agency transportation providers, and tribes and organizations that are new to transit programs.
- Submit presentation proposals by May 30
November 4, 2015
Moving Together 2015
- 7:45AM – 4:30PM
- Boston Park Plaza Hotel, 64 Arlington Street, Boston, MA
- Attend workshops and panels that highlight current pedestrian, bicycle and public transportation topics
- Register here
This information is provided by the EOHHS Human Service Transportation Office.