Having a safe and reliable way for your employees to travel to your workplace is important to business success.
- MassRIDES is a free service for businesses to offer employees benefits for green commutes
- Transportation Management Associations offer commuter benefits to employees of member businesses
- Transit authorities operate around Massachusetts and can be a good partner
Success through Partnerships
- Get involved in regional partnerships and a new statewide initiative
- Employer profile – Partnering can be an efficient, effective way to solve transportation challenges. Collaborating with others can reduce costs and yield innovative solutions. For example, Clock Tower Place in Maynard provides an employee shuttle and participates in local coordination efforts because it makes business sense.
- How to find transportation options in Massachusetts
- Workforce development and transportation
- Employment transportation strategies from across the country
- Employer rights and responsibilities for transportation for employees with disabilities
This information is provided by the EOHHS Human Service Transportation Office