Lack of transportation is a barrier to quality of life for seniors, people with disabilities, and low-income individuals across Massachusetts. When state agencies, human service agencies, community-based organizations, and transportation providers partner together and coordinate their services, they can help their consumers overcome this barrier. The MassMobility project provides free assistance to organizations to help you coordinate with other community transportation services in your area. Coordinating can help you serve more people or be more sustainable. To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goals are:
- Support efforts across Massachusetts to increase mobility for people with disabilities, seniors, and others who needs transportation
- Raise awareness about existing mobility options and transportation projects around the state
- Help community transportation serve more people and be more sustainable
If you work at a community agency or transit authority in Massachusetts, we welcome you to contact us to learn about how you can get involved in this initiative:
- We can work with you to explore effective and innovative solutions to your consumers’ transportation needs
- We can connect you to others in your area who have similar needs or who are implementing innovative approaches
- We would love to hear about your transportation challenges, ideas, and questions and to explore opportunities for working together
You can contact us at email@example.com. In addition, our website offers resources on topics of interest such as transportation safety, local mobility resources, coordination, and funding opportunities. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to keep up to date on new developments in community transportation in Massachusetts.
This information is provided by EOHHS Human Service Transportation Office