- Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) -Chair
- Executive Office of Elder Affairs (EOEA)
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT)
- Office of Medicaid (MassHealth)
- Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- Department of Public Health (DPH)
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC)
- Massachusetts Commission for the Blind (MCB)
- Massachusetts Department of Veterans' Services (DVS)
The HST Office reflects EOHHS' commitment to ensuring access to care and helping individuals live in their community of choice by improving transportation access to community-based supports. Programs are operated with effectiveness and efficiency, striving to make the most of every taxpayer dollar while adhering to the mission, vision and core values identified below.
To promote access to health and human services, employment and community life by managing a statewide transportation brokerage network for eligible consumers and by providing technical assistance and outreach strategies in support of local mobility and transportation coordination efforts especially for transportation disadvantaged Massachusetts residents.
A system where all transportation disadvantaged residents of the Commonwealth have transportation options allowing access to all facets of daily life.
Our Core Values:
- Support consumers' transportation access to the full range of human services they need to be healthy and self-sufficient
- Provide human service transportation in a safe, professional, on-time manner
- Maintain and enhance human service transportation quality and cost effectiveness
- Treat all consumers with dignity and respect
- Use the least intensive level of transportation required, based on the consumer's needs
- Promote and facilitate public transit options
- Support the coordination of human service and community transportation on federal, state and community levels
- Develop transportation policies and programs that promote the safety, health and well being of the consumer HST Office Programs:
For more information about the HST Office, please refer to our Reports.
This information is provided by Human Service Transportation Office.