Virtual Gateway Customer Service
Phone: (800) 421-0938
TTY: (617) 847-6578 (TTY for the deaf and hard of hearing)
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Please leave a voicemail if calling after hours.
The Customer Service Team can help you in many ways:
- General questions about the Virtual Gateway
- Technical questions or system issues
- Virtual Gateway password resets
If Customer Service cannot resolve your issue immediately, we will identify a temporary solution (if needed) and work to resolve the problem.
Please be prepared to provide details of the problem you are experiencing including:
- Name, organization, phone number, and email address
- Details specific to your problem (if applicable) Examples: Application Number, Contract Number, and/or Client Number
- Screen/field you were working on (if applicable)
- Description of the issue or error message (if applicable) and whether it is keeping you from getting your work done
User IDs and Passwords
The following rules apply to all Virtual Gateway user IDs and passwords:
- Virtual Gateway operations will assign you a user ID and temporary password.
- Your user ID and temporary password will be emailed to you or your organization's security administrator.
There are a few reminders that might help when you first access your account:
- Passwords must be between 8 and 12 characters long.
- Passwords must include at least one alpha character and at least one number.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
If you have forgotten your user ID or password, use the Forgot Password? link provided on the login page or call Customer Service. Please be prepared to provide your security information along with password reset requests.
This information is provided by the Virtual Gateway within Health and Human Services.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.