- COA Regulations (PDF)
- Section by Section Summary of Regulations (PDF)
- 243 CMR 4: Disciplinary Proceedings for Acupuncturists (PDF)
- 243 CMR 5: The Practice of Acupuncture (PDF)
- Guidebook to the Practice of Acupuncture in Massachusetts (PDF)
- Policy 15-01: CORI Policy for Licensing Purposes (March 26, 2015)
- Policy 12-01: Policy on Receipt of Continuing Acupuncture Education Credit for Publication of Peer-Reviewed Research Articles
- Policy 10-01: Voluntary Agreements Not to Practice (March 11, 2010) (PDF)
- Policy 07-01: Conflict of Interest Policy (January 24, 2007) (PDF)
- Policy 03-02: Policy on Confirmation of Identity in Connection with Name Changes (PDF)
- Policy 03-01: Policy on Lapsed License Applications (PDF)
- Policy 01-02: Personal Relationship Once Treatment has Ended (PDF)
- Policy 01-01: Termination of Patient Care (PDF)
- Policy 00-02: Advertising as a Master (PDF)
- Policy 99-02: Herbal Education Requirement (PDF)
- Policy 99-01: English Language Licensure Examination (PDF)
- Policy 93-01: Committee on Acupuncture Policy Statement- Code of Ethical Behavior and Checklist (July 15, 1993) (PDF)
This information is provided by the Board of Registration in Medicine.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.