- Frequently Asked Acupuncture Questions
- Continuing Acupuncture Education Requirement
- Application for the Extension of CAE Requirements
- Acupuncture Assistant Registration Form
- Change of Address
- Wallet Card Replacement
- License Verification Request
- Application to Retire from Practice
- Application to Return to Active Status
- Application for Inactive Status
- Name Change
- Request for Business Addresses on CD
- Request for Business Addresses on Paper
- Physicians Who Practice Acupuncture in Massachusetts
The last sentence of Section 162 of The Acupuncture Statute (M.G.L. c, 112 §148-162). states that "nothing contained herein shall prevent licensed physicians from practicing acupuncture."
The above statute allows physicians licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine to practice acupuncture in Massachusetts under their medical license.
This information is provided by the Board of Registration in Medicine.