- Frequently Asked Acupuncture Questions (PDF)
- Continuing Acupuncture Education Requirement
- Application for the Extension of CAE Requirements
- Acupuncture Assistant Registration Form
- Change of Address (PDF)
- Replace a Lost Wallet Card (PDF)
- License Verification Request
- Application to Retire from Practice (PDF)
- Application to Return to Active Status (PDF)
- Application for Inactive Status
- Name Change
- Request for Business Addresses on Diskette (PDF)
- Request for Business Addresses on Paper (PDF)
- Physicians Who Practice Acupuncture in Massachusetts
The last sentence of Section 162 of The Acupuncture Statute (M.G.L. c, 112 §148-162). states that "nothing contained herein shall prevent licensed physicians from practicing acupuncture."
The above statute allows physicians licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine to practice acupuncture in Massachusetts under their medical license.
This information is provided by the Board of Registration in Medicine.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.