Wish List Items
- Recreation Fund (any amount)
- Landscape/Greenhouse/Garden Fund (any amount)
- Chapel Fund (any amount)
- Adopt-a-Care Centers:
- Veteran Care Center No. 1 (any amount)
- Veteran Care Center No. 2 (any amount)
- Veteran Care Center No. 3 (any amount)
- Veteran Care Center No. 4 (any amount)
Personal Comfort Items
- Deodorant (large aerosol spray cans only)
- Denture cleaner
- Polydent/Efferdent tablets
- Baby powder
- Hairbrushes and combs
- Emery boards
- Nail clippers
- Cosmetic bags for all female veterans
- Baby lotion, lipstick, hairbrush, knee socks
- White socks (without elastic)
- Fanny packs
- Wheelchair bags
- Tennis balls (for bottom of walkers)
- Playing cards
- Writing pads and envelopes
- Kleenex (large boxes)
- Sweatpants, sweatshirts, and t-shirts (color in L, XL, XXL sizes only
- Baseball caps
Sponsor Large Events
- Cookout in our new pavilion
- Care Center entertainers
- Various Holiday Programs
- Las Vegas Nights
- Donuts and Coffee Socials
- Card tournaments
- Outdoor band concerts
How Can You Get Involved?
If you're interested in volunteering time to the Soldiers' Home in Chelsea, please contact us at 617-884-5660.
This information is provided by the Soldiers' Home in Chelsea.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.