Positions are available to suit your individual interests. Assignments may be performed during the day, evenings, or weekends. We can accommodate individual talents and skills.
Examples of the many volunteer assignments are as follows:
- Assisting Arts and Crafts Classes
- Clerical Assistance (many office settings, including the library)
- Adopt-A-Veteran (one-on-one visits)
- In-house Therapy Escorts
- Chapel Escorts
- Large Group Recreation Assistant
- Volunteer Walks
- Assist on Outings
- Pet Therapy Escorts
How Can You Get Involved?
- If you're interested in volunteering at the Soldiers' Home in Chelsea, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, John Davis, at (617) 336-9548.
This information is provided by the Soldiers' Home in Chelsea.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.