Our strategic plan involves improving the overall organizational performance by using past proven successful modalities, and implementing the principles of Total Quality Management.
Specifically, our goals are as follows:
- Stay in touch with all Soldiers' Home Veterans' needs and expectations
- Maintain financial viability
- Maintain compliance with all licensing agencies
(e.g., Department of Veterans Affairs), as well as maintain compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Provide adequate staffing to meet the requirements of all licensing agencies and Veterans' needs
- Maintain a safe, secure, pleasant, physical plant environment that complies with all local, state and federal requirements and codes
- Strive to continuously improve the health care services available
This combined process will establish a continuum of quality health care, which will improve service delivery while reducing costs.
This information is provided by the Soldiers' Home in Chelsea.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.