Learn how you can change the life of a child in need by becoming a foster parent with the Department of Children and Families. No Fee!
- August 18, 2016 from 6-7PM
Arlington DCF, 30 Mystic Street Arlington, MA 02474
Registration is not required. Fee: None. Please contact Danielle Maloney 617-520-8762 or Mary Fitzpatrick 617-520-8756.
- Every 3rd Wednesday of the month, 6 - 7 p.m.
Brockton DCF, 110 Mulberry St., Brockton, MA 02301
If you plan to attend, please leave a message for Conrad LoPrete at (508) 894-3815, this will confirm your attendance.
These sessions are primarily for those individuals interested in doing foster care and reside in Brockton, Avon, Easton, Holbrook, East Bridgewater, West Bridgewater, Bridgewater, or Stoughton.
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 6:30pm
YMCA in Woburn
137 Lexington Street, Woburn, MA 01801
RSVP to Lindsey Bolio 978-557-2725 or Virginia Chan 617-520-8711
Registration/Fee: Not Required/None
Informational Meetings start at 6:00 pm.
- No meeting in January due to multiple Monday holidays
- Monday, February 13, 2017 – 6-8 PM
- Monday, March 20, 2017- 6-8 PM
- Monday, April 24, 2017- 6-8 PM
- Monday May 22, 2017 – 6-8 PM
- Monday June 19, 2017 – 6-8 PM
Canton Police Department Conference Room
1492 Washington St, Canton, MA 02021
RSVP to (508)894-3830. Please let us know you are attending by leaving a message at 508-894-3830.
Registration is not required.
Thursdays, 6:00-7:00 PM
- Jan 12, 2017
- Feb 16, 2017
- March 23, 2017
- April 13, 2017
- May 11, 2017
- June 15 , 2017
300 Howard Street, Framingham MA 01702
You do not need to pre-register.
If weather is inclement please call Sheila Fitzgerald at 508-424-0145 to see if the meeting is being held.
If you have any questions, please email them to Sheila.Fitzgerald@state.ma.us.
- January 9, 2017 6:00 -7:30 PM
- February 6, 2017 6:00-7:00 PM
- March 6th, 2017 6:00-7:00 PM
- April 3rd, 2017 6:00-7:00 PM
- May 8th, 2017 6:00-7:00 PM
- June 5th. 2017 6:00-7:00 PM
Lynn DCF, 330 Lynnway Suite 201, Lynn MA 01901
Lori Roscoe, Regional Recruiter, at 978-557-2722.
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 6:00-7:30 PM
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017 - 6:00-7:30 PM
Jordan’s Furniture: 50 Walkers Brook Dr, Reading MA 01867 IMAX Conference Room
Stephanie Frankel, ADLU Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org; 978-557-2734
The first Tuesday of every month, 4 – 5:30 p.m
Department of Children and Families, Western Regional Office, 140 High Street 5th floor, Springfield, MA. 01105
Dawn Sweetman- (413) 452-3351
Registration: Registration is not required
Taunton Informational Meetings start at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 21, 2016 – 6:30-8 PM
- Thursday, August 18, 2016 – 6:30-8 PM
- Thursday, September 22, 2016 – 6:30-8 PM
- Thursday, October 20, 2016 – 6:30-8 PM
- Thursday, November 17, 2016 – 6:30-8 PM
- Thursday, December 15, 2016 – 6:30-8 PM
Morton Hospital, 88 Washington Street, Taunton, MA in the Margaret Stone Conference Room, on the first floor.
RSVP to ADLU line - (508)894-3830
Registration/Fee: Not Required/None
Foster Care Appreciation and Recruitment Fair
DCF is honoring our foster parents and looking for new ones! Please join us to learn more about how you can help support children in your Western Massachusetts community.
Free Family Event:
Live musical entertainment provided by Noah Lis, former contestant on NBC's The Voice, food, face painting, children's activities and other surprises!!!
- Saturday, June 25, 2016, 11AM to 2PM
Boy's & Girl's Club of Greater Westfield, 28 West Silver Street, Westfield, MA
Please call 800-543-7508 for more information about foster care and adoption.
2nd Thursday of every month from 6-7:30 pm, beginning 1/8/2015
185 Church St., Whitinsville, MA
Please RSVP to Cassondra Kumnick at 508-929-1058.
Central Region Office
- 2nd Wednesday of every month, 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Worcester DCF Office, 13 Sudbury Street Worcester, MA
(Please check in with security upon arrival)
Valerie Fluitt (508) 929-2143, Registration is not required, Fee: None
East Area Office
Starting Friday, February 12, 2016 - Foster Care "Brown Bag Info Sessions" - every second Friday of the month from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
DCF Worcester East Area Office, 151 West Boylston Drive, Worcester, MA 01606
No registration required. Questions: Maria Benitz - 508-793-8100.
This information is provided by the Department of Children and Families.