These listings are for informational purposes only and do not in any way constitute an endorsement or recommendation from the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services. If there are any other resources you would like to suggest, please contact us at: DDS.Info@state.ma.us.
- Advocacy Network, Inc.
Amherst, MA 01004
- Alliance for the Mentally Ill of Western Massachusetts
(413) 786-9139, or (800) 295-2121
FAX (413) 789-1137, AMIWMA@aol.com
217 South Street
Waltham, MA 02154
- Arc of the United States (The)
1010 Wayne Avenue, Suite 650
Silver Spring, MD 20910
- Massachusetts Coalition of Families and Advocates, Inc. (COFAR)
3 Hodges Street
Mansfield, MA 02048
- Massachusetts Down Syndrome Congress (MDSC)
20 Burlington Mall Road
Burlington, MA 01803
- Massachusetts Families Organizing for Change
P.O. Box 61
Raynham, MA 02768
- Mass Advocacy Standing Strong (M.A.S.S.)
P.O. Box 6025
North Plymouth, MA 02362
- National Association of State Directors of Developmental Disabilities Services (NASDDDS)
113 Oronoco Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
- Voice of the Retarded, Inc.
5005 Newport Drive, Suite 108
Rolling Meadows, Illinois 60008
Phone: (847) 253-6020
This information is provided by the Department of Developmental Services.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.